Did you know all waterways are connected? There’s nothing like following the flow to wrap your head around this incredible fact! The Ocean, Freshwater, and Us map was developed as a learning and engagement tool for schools, libraries, museums, aquariums, conferences, and other public spaces and events to use during the Ocean Week Canada celebrations and throughout the UN Ocean Decade (2021-2030).
This giant floor map is available in two sizes: 1. Standard (11m x 8m) 2. Reduced (8m x 6m), is made for walking on, allowing users to understand the ocean and waterways by physically experiencing them! Augmented Reality, 360 video, and other interactive activities will help bring this giant map to life!
Copies of the Ocean, Freshwater, and Us, a map dedicated to organizations for use at public events, are travelling across the country.
All giant floor map reservations for businesses, organizations or events must be made via this form. If you are associated with a school or formal education institution, you can go to this page to submit your request.
1. We share shipping information with third parties, such as shippers and consignees, to perform our pick-up and delivery services.
2. A minimum 3-week advance booking is required.
3. The duration of the booking period is one week. This period does not include the time required for shipping.
4. Completing this form does not mean the reservation is confirmed.
5. Confirmation is subject to availability.